Your website is not a set-it-and-forget-it tool. It’s a vital asset and must be treated as such. If not managed properly, it could deter visitors from entering your site, invite litigation, block inbound sales and inhibit search engine results. In this video, I’ll introduce you to an expert in website management so that you can get yours right.
Which platform is best for your kind of website? How do you make your website secure enough for users to visit so that their computers and data aren’t at risk? Do you know what those SSL security certificates you’ve been warned about on websites you’ve visited mean? How do you make your website compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act?
Which content management system will you need the platform to integrate with? Will you receive credit card payments?
In this video, I’ll ask Kim Lipari of Valet.io some of the following:
1. What initial decisions must I make to have a website that works for my business?
2. What is the pyramid of needs for good website management? What forms the bottom layer and the successive layers above? (Hint: they involve security, speed, usability, mobile capabilities and more)
3. How do I pick a web platform from such platforms as Wordpress, Squarespace, Wix?
4. What makes a website secure?
5. Websites must be ADA compliant and litigation is growing over this. How must websites comply with ADA?
If you’d like to talk to Kim, here is her contact information:
If you’re ready to get your finances in order and have a top performing accounting department, contact me at email@example.com or (305) 467-5909. I’ll evaluate things for you and give you my expert advice.
If you like this blog, please share it and like it here on this site. And please comment too.
This is Robert Band, your business finance expert. Would you like the relief of getting your finances right? Then let me put the right pieces in place for you. Remember, one tip could be worth millions and profits today become fortunes tomorrow. So, don’t let them fall through the cracks.